In the event a rostered goalie(s) is not able to participate in a scrimmage, league, invitation tournament or District Tournament game, a substitute goalie may play in place of the rostered goalie provided:
- The substitute goalie is not from a higher classification team (division or level)
- The substitute goalie is acquired first from within the local association and second from teams within the district or league.
- The substitute goalie must wear the jersey from his/her home team.
- The substitute goalie must abide by the player rest rules as stated in Youth Rules, Section VIII, Paragraph J.
- Substituting does not interfere with activities from his/her original team.
- Substitute goalie may play ONLY if rostered goalies are not able to play.
- Must have the approval of the District Director (both Directors if more than one District is involved) on the Substitute Goalie form.
Note: Regional and State Tournament play are covered under the Youth Rules, Section VI, Paragraph C.
This form is not intended for and excludes the Squirt, Girls 10-U, Girls 8-U and Mite Leagues.